0% [ 0 ]
Who giz a sht
20%
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:45 am

FREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!(4 more days but I don't need to study anything)

FREE!!!!!

FREE!!!!!!!

SUMMER HAS OFFICIALLY BEGUN FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonight we play and tomorrow when I come from the beach, beach at night>>>>

Oh and yeah, we playing great, we will grab them wins don't worry, 12 and 11 in my heart...

3 ET tonight, don't be late, lets goooooooooooooo...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:26 pm

Earned a couple wins today. Also got our ass kicked in that early game.

Dexter Arthur >

I still thought Rose was playing like a candyass for periods today. I'm fully on board to ride the Dexy train but we need Rose to be involved, too. That game I was nagging was a close game and we never had control. I apologize for being critical but I know how good you are Ante and when I see you play like an average joe I don't like it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:54 am

I was passive for one game, but when you said awful, I took it to heart and dominated that 1 quarter and it disconnected, then the next game dominated with 8 points and 8 assists in first 8 minutes and it disconnected so, I was a little passive, but not in last two games...

We're playing great and you will see the aggressive Rose again like in last two games, but if Dexter is open, he will get the ball because he can hit shots and I'll always trust him to make something happen on offense, I know you all trust me and I know I trust you for rebounds, D, running the court and getting some easy ones and the pass on 14 punch Laughing Laughing ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:33 pm

3 and 0 tonight...(Only we need to calm down, we winning lol)
Sry Bryan, we will get you more looks you deserve it man...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:56 pm

I didn't realize I said you were playing awful. That's a poor choice of words on my part. You played better today than you did Thursday.

I rarely have a problem with my shot attempts but 2 FGA through 3 quarters is a joke in our last game. I've gotta draw the line somewhere. Especially since Dexter was having an off shooting game. I ended up with 4 FGA (made 3) and 1 of them came from a defensive board and me going coast to coast with Boozer out of frustration.

You guys need to realize I can get the ball in other ways except pick and rolls. What's wrong with giving me the rock at the elbow once in awhile and letting me go to work in an iso situation. If the double comes I'll make the pass. I haven't been getting the ball much at all in the first 3 qtrs of games lately. You guys feed me in garbage time to inflate stats but that doesn't make up for the 3 qts that I'm busting my ass for no reward. Just keep that in mind. Most of the time you guys get me the ball enough but sometimes you guys treat me as an after thought.

I'm happy we've been winning a lot lately. I can't play Saturday but maybe Sunday and for sure next week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:21 am

Ok Sunday it is, finally you recognized I was playing really good, dishing etc...

Ok, learn some post moves too, we will get you involved early and more...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:07 pm

I know all the post moves. Those don't work that well against CPU defenders IMO.

You and Dexter do a great job. I'm sorry for being cranky yesterday. I let real life things spill into video game world and that's not right. Ante, you're an amazing player. If all our games counted (games where we dominate and ppl quit and result doesn't register) you'd probably be averaging 15 and 8. Great leader, you try on defense and you make good decisions on offense.

Dexter is our go to guy. Without him we'd have massive trouble scoring. He crashes the boards well, too.

My touches are fine. Just hook me up 1-2 more times in the first three qts. Maybe have it so I always get the ball the first possession of the 2nd qtr, etc. Something like that and then I'll keep working hard off screens for the rest of my touches. I've pretty much given up on scoring off put backs. Boozer gets those swatted far too often. The main idea of our offense is working so I'm not looking to rock the boat so don't overdue it with the feeds. Literally just a couple more per game and I'm pleased.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:06 am

It's all good...

Thank you on recognizing that even when I score like 8 or 10 and dish out 10 assists keep in mind that those 10 assists are potential 20 points or more (Dexter threes) and if I keep my turnovers low like in past three games (1st Zero 2nd eight because I forced the passes to Sue Bird, so make that Five and 3rd Zero , it's 27 assists in the last 3 games and only 5 turnovers), I'm playing quality basketball with CP3 like numbers in assists/turnover ratio...

You should play Gibson more IMO, he's much tougher than Booz in spurts, Booz is a better post player, but Gibson fits you great too...

We should play 24 punch more often, so you can do some post stuff, yeah some work against cpu, but mostly they don't...

C ya tonight at 3 ET Very Happy ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:44 am

I preferred Gibson at first but now I like Boozer. Much better midrange shooter and a little "tougher" on defense. I've been practicing with Kurt Thomas some recently. He's not too bad. The best size of the three, blocks shots better than you'd think and also has decent offense. He has that long, Elton Brand release but otherwise I like him, too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:54 am

He's money from midrange, I know, he's tough, some players say in IRL, that the playoffs don't start until Kurt Thomas delivers and elbow to someone and he did it to Psycho T in the 3rd quarter of the 1st round this year, actually that was the first game of the playoffs, I remember like it was yesterday lol...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:45 pm

I'm afraid to post anything or chat anymore. We can't even have complaints anymore without people quitting or flipping out. My goodness people. It was a simple complaint, not world war 3. How would anything ever get done if nobody communicated? I had an issue with the way Ante ran that play twice in the first quarter and spoke up.

Sue (Bird) me.

It was a decent day besides that and the beat down we took to the spammers. Never seen so many fouls in a game. I hope those guys are proud. Ante says he can't play Monday so that's OK. We can try again Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:27 pm

We should try a different team to spice it up.

Heat: Wade, Arthur, Bosh

Wade isn't much different than Rose IMO. The passing is so much different on crews compared to a normal game anyway.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:56 am

I'm not playing as the Heat etc.

I hate the Heat...

Yes I hate them...

Playing Wade on PG is lame...

It was just an play brah, I was hot and I just cut to the basket, I don't see nothing wrong...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:35 am

I just wish you'd call 14 punch if you want a give and go. I have no issue with that and think we should run it more tbh. When you call the quick post up and you do that dive to the bucket you put me on an island. If I don't pass it to you right away it's likely going to be an offensive 3 second call on us and if I rush my shot/post move because you're camped in the paint I'll probably miss it.

You called quick post up early in the same game and I tried to make the quick pass but it was off the mark and I think it made Rose fumble it and eventually turn it over. It's a tough angle for Boozer to make that pass. 14 punch is a much easier passing lane because of my location on the court.

The only reason I got pissed off at you was because you pulled the "if you watched/played basketball in real life you would know" card on me. Which is ridiculous and completely arrogant. That's like saying NBA coaches can't know more about basketball strategy than good players. Rick Carlisle was a terrible NBA player and is a great coach. Erik Spoelstra was in 2k online lgs a couple yrs ago, etc. But it's cool, I just voiced my displeasure for the play call. Not trying to take away from your overall ability or nothing.

I figured you might be getting bored with DRose but if you're not we can keep using the Bulls. CP3 would be OK but he doesn't have that strength and finish at the rim ability that Rose has. You almost have to play passive with CP3, which takes away from your game. But it's cool, I like the Bulls. If anyone had another suggestion, I'd be willing to try someone else.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:40 am

CP3 can be lethal, his great vs zone, we see a lot of zone though...

Rose is mediocre vs zone and great vs man to man...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:55 am

Can CP3 dunk though? I mean can he dunk when there's any kind of traffic? I uploaded some footage awhile back from CP3 so I should look at it. Rose is like a bullet flying down the paint. Nobody is messing with him unless it's an elite player or inflated myplayer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:57 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:58 am

He can in a fastbreak in traffic, but halfcourt, no chance, like IRL...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:42 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:01 pm

Hitler is always ranting about something. I remember back in the day when he reacted to Scentz's league. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:06 am

Lol I saw that too...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:07 pm

We play tonight at 3:45 ET, 4 ET...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:19 pm

It was nice to see Felix on today for a bit. I only wish he had more confidence in himself. Back in the day he was an elite iso player.

It would be nice to see Hrvoje make a cameo at some point. Hopefully on 2k12. Even though 3 man crew is the best formula (IMO) they can work with 4 if everyone is on the same page.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:00 pm

Smh 2k
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:02 am

^I know

I was thinking about you earlier today. Did you ever decide between 360 and PS3? I remember you saying awhile back you thought by July you'd have something.

I miss your various online personas. Kingkoopa is my personal favorite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   

Back to top Go down

Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next