ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'

Go down 
+2
Goldielox
Ante
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Will the D'D comeback succeed?
Precisely
Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_vote_lcap80%Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Indeed
Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Who giz a sht
Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_vote_lcap20%Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Ante

Ante

Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 1:43 am

I'm not buying that hero ball, I just suck at the game, I was never playing hero ball...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:10 pm

Ante wrote:
I'm not buying that hero ball, I just suck at the game, I was never playing hero ball...

You played "some" hero ball. You couldn't come to grips that you were bad at Live 10 and tried to force things once in awhile. Frustration set in. If you would just master a player or twos shot you could have been a huge asset to our squad IMO. You definitely have a good basketball IQ.

@Justin: I'm not really sure. I would suspect this will happen in May and into the summer. I'm ready to play anytime, though. Played a team up last week and had 17 boards and 6 assists with Chris Kaman going against the glitch known as Noah. What kind of players do you like to use, Justin?
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:27 pm

when i played live run i was more of a paul peirce guy
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:53 am

Bryan wrote:
Ante wrote:

You played "some" hero ball. You couldn't come to grips that you were bad at Live 10 and tried to force things once in awhile. Frustration set in. If you would just master a player or twos shot you could have been a huge asset to our squad IMO. You definitely have a good basketball IQ.

@Justin: I'm not really sure. I would suspect this will happen in May and into the summer. I'm ready to play anytime, though. Played a team up last week and had 17 boards and 6 assists with Chris Kaman going against the glitch known as Noah. What kind of players do you like to use, Justin?

I'll follow your advice and buy live10 and practice...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:32 pm

You should Ante. I can't imagine a used copy of Live10 costs much these days, even though I think Live10 will become a novelty game now that EA has basically pulled the plug on simulation basketball. I am intrigued by their NBA Jam/other stuff game the are going to release next. Could be a fun team up/online type game.

Good to hear, Justin. We can always use another SG/SF
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:33 am

my disc died... have been trying all morning to find somewhere a new one but no store has live... smfh and i have arranged things to be online from today through next week....
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:31 pm

Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 Imager GIFSoup

Are you sure you were patient enough? sometimes it takes awhile for the game to load.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:35 pm

i know the game takes some time on the first loading screen, but my discn either:
a) freezes entirely
b) wont go past the first screen for 5 mins

*crying*

(not sure why you advertise GIFsoup)
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:15 pm

I've always used GIFsoup. Easy program to use, etc.

I'm sad your live 10 is really on the fritz. I'm also sad you guys don't have more places to buy games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:20 pm

i jinxed my game when i chose who giz a sht in the poll
Sad

I have no idea where to get one, apparently shops either dont have the game, or sell it at the full price (by my calculations some 85$), which is bs taken in mind that the game was released almost 2 years ago...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:27 pm

lol selling Live10 for full price.

Can't you get it online anywhere?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:31 pm

i found it for 54$ (at least its not 85), but the next 4 days are easter holidays, and they need a day to deliver so i wouldn't get the game before wednesday, and that would give me a full ONE day to enjoy the game online in this schedule gap i have

lolsmh
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:33 pm

so when will your schedule ease up again? It's all good, there's no hurry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:35 pm

i dont know, 2nd half of june? or so? Sad

Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:38 pm

My goodness. You literally have no time to play before that? Not even an hour here or there certain days?

Between this and PSN being down I'm deeply depressed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:40 pm

no, i dont think so, maybe a 2 day weekend sometime in between now and then, once or twice

*in tears*
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:43 pm

will you at least have plenty of time in June once the time comes? Like old times?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:47 pm

Bryan wrote:
will you at least have plenty of time in June once the time comes? Like old times?

i would say yes, i could be online on weekends, maybe fridays, and then from mid-july on, i could play like the classic 15 games of dd
(in a run from ashes from glory, and after feeling the like on top of the world around game 6, the harsh decline to ndbl status until the big argue after game 13, and bs game 14, and the game 15 that would result in people being hurt feeling wise, and the deletion of certain people from friends list - THE USUAL DD daily package)
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:51 pm

Well, that will be fun. I'll still play when the time comes.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:52 pm

we will be the only 2 anyways

dd will fall apart way before that
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:25 pm

DD might not get going before that. Could be our saving grace.

I would like to get some games in anytime from now on. Ante needs to get the game and start practicing. I know Justin is ready. I'm getting ready. Felix disappears too much but maybe we'll get him going. Crax needs to make celebrity cameo appearances.

I'm worried about sniper. Hasn't been on in like 3 months, he's from Egypt, etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:31 pm

He's from France.
I'll just wear my "star player career ruined by injuries, who is a washed up joke of his prime, watching his team fall apart" suit. Might borrow one from BRoy
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:01 pm

You'll be back, just like Broy and his solid performance last night.

You are becoming more like Shaq. We keep hearing you'll be back but weeks go by and you still haven't played. Once you do return it will be magical and emotional IMO. Your return game will definitely be recorded and uploaded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:13 pm

speaking of Shaq, remember the "Shaq cherrypick live run edition". Single greatest thing I've done beside the Melo high arc corner gamewinning three after running in circles for 15 seconds, and the invention of the all caps "RELAX" catchphrase.

(and the debut of "we can win this" after pausing the game while 18-5 down, and the instant Leroy "lol" within a second)
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:47 pm

bryan we can still play sumtime if u want
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next