ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'

Go down 
+2
Goldielox
Ante
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Will the D'D comeback succeed?
Precisely
Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 5 I_vote_lcap80%Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Indeed
Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Who giz a sht
Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 5 I_vote_lcap20%Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Bryan

Bryan

Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:53 pm

indeed.....

I'll be sending DD documentary questions to you in the coming days since you will become busy again soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:54 pm

I have the s1 video project saved so i just have to edit teams, standings and add media fos s-united.

also mastered audio mixing, track editing, overall how to make transitions and stuff
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:55 pm

You will be executive producer for this project.

Season 1 seems like so long ago. I'm from Croatia bitch, Ante's highlight of transition defense, etc.

The glory days of 2k11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:58 pm

Ill have time for that stuff whenever, Im only in a tough spot regardless playing ps3 online.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:04 pm

oh ok, that's good.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:05 pm

Im in croatia bitch will probably play after this season as well
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:08 pm

considering Ante will likely win it all it would be appropriate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:11 pm

thats what i meant
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:13 pm

why is DRose your avatar? Seems very unlike you.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:18 pm

check your PM plz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:19 pm

What do you mean? im supporting my team through playoffs until sue comes back as female nba kicks off
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:26 pm

The Bulls are your team? Didn't know man. Because of Kukoc and the glory days of the 90s?

The Storm will repeat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:45 pm

Pm'd you back. sorry for lack of caps, on phone atm.

When i was like 6-7 (94-95) the bulls were the most talked basketball subject here. Kukoc joined them and he was like a God for everyone who was my age, starting to get into basketball for real, first practices and basically kinda when you learn the basics, rules and watch games and you start to understand some things. etc.
Drazen was dead, so I missed him to catch his play in person, and there was no youtube, or torrents to watch his games like you can today (vcr's were another story, but few people had a variety of games taped beside the obvious couple - olympics and eurocup finals)
Thats why Kukoc was so huge, an Lamar Odom of the Bulls back then (lamar is dubbed as black kukoc here nowadays). It was basically, youre a bulls fan or magic fan (penny). No la or celtics or thunder (lolsmh gtfo okc). And jazz were the national enemies.

Theres no doubt the Storm will repeat.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:15 pm

That's what I figured.

Although Kukoc was much better than Lamar Odom.

Ante grew up watching LeBron and CP3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:20 pm

Crax grew up watching George Mikan and Bob Pettit
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:22 pm

John Amaechi would be included.

Crax became a 76ers fan in the 70s and 80s imo.

It is my dream to see a game in the 02 Arena.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:32 pm

John Amefagachi - could crax be him? thats why he scared to say who he is
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:35 pm

I don't think so. When we did that Croatia v England team up he chose Deng and I used the rainbow warrior.

Crax is likely a reality tv star over there. Probably was on Big Brother, XFactor, Britain has Talent, etc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:46 pm

Extreme Makeover - i would put my money on that
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:49 pm

you guys watching BROY comeback show, amazing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:51 pm

no, i heard he died mid-december
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:02 pm

watch 4th quarter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:05 pm

Ill rewind the game tomorrow. (LP<3)
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:26 pm

unfortunately i did watch the Broy comeback. Vintage Broy on display.

The Mavs lack scoring right now. After Dirk they need Terry or Kidd to score and when that's the case it's big trouble. They miss Caron Butler very much.

I still think the Mavs win the series but that was a dramatic way to lose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:30 pm

Game: spoiled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next