ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ISBA United Official Thread

Go down 
+13
Simon
SparkBarea
Sukan
jeebs9
Justin
Goldielox
NYKIA31
Vince
Al
Paul
windycity
Ante
Bryan
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Bryan

Bryan

ISBA United Official Thread Empty
PostSubject: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:53 pm

Seriously, anyone up for it? Been talking to Ante and it might be fun to come back for another run.

I would have Vince or Ken be the commish but that's just my thoughts. Any additional thoughts from you fine people would be nice. We need Hrvoje back. It would be nice to get Kellz back, if possible. I know his PS3 time got cut during the holidays but I've seen him on a lot lately.

Dream list of coaches:

1. Ken
2. Vince
3. Ante
4. Hrvoje
5. Justin
6. Paul
7. Kellz
8. Bryan
9. Crax
10. Euro import/NYKia/some other friend of the league.

Am I missing someone? If I am, feel free to slap me and add his/her name

Let's give it another go IMO. We had some time off to reflect and with the playoffs getting ready to start in the coming weeks the time is right for a return. If we return, we go hard and don't half ass it. Meaning we're active, roundtables, talk shit about Ante, etc.

Last edited by Bryan on Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: We need you Ken   ISBA United Official Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:56 pm

Me & Bryan talked about reviving Make Scentz, ISBA, guys it is possible, I know y'all miss this league, Paul's sad post really got me thinking and realising how great of league this can be remember the 2K10 Kenrick led days? Great 7 seasons, Hrvoje's presence is huge, remember his extra lovely video of the successful season 1 of ISBA, guys this was a great league once we can make it happen again, I see that Vince could come back too I hope, this league has the spirit that no league has, I mean someone calling you a mofo is precious or the twat abuse by Crax my boy or Hrvoje abusing Bogut, Bryan posting his great articles and Vince joking around, and Ken leading us all, I miss those days and you certainly too.................
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:01 pm

You couldn't post this in my thread huh....attention whore.

But I agree with the post. This league has a certain chemistry between its coaches that is special.

I miss the league. I can't lie. I think the time apart was beneficial, at least it was to me. I was pretty burnt out but the fire is back.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:03 pm

Yep 2 threads lol
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:05 pm

Yep like an broken old relationship with a girl fired up again, lol
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:06 pm

Of course....we'll eventually get tired of each other again in a few months but it will be a fun ride while it lasts.

We need to work these guys on PSN since not everybody checks the forum. I'll seek Ken out next time I see him.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:10 pm

You ask Ken I'm afraid to ask him, don't know why but I think it will be tough to bring him back, yeah at least for two, max 3 great seasons like in 2K10 Makes Scentz...
Back to top Go down
windycity

windycity

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:00 am

whats going on everybody this Gcity, i havent been on here in a while
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:19 am

What up Gcity, how you been?

We haven't played here a lg since January, we trying to revive this community....

You down?
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:23 am

I saw this thread as soon as I posted mine, oh well, never mind, we can have two threads...

Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:40 pm

Didn't Vince say his PS3 is broken or something?
Back to top Go down
windycity

windycity

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:41 pm

yeah i down i haven't played 2k in forever since i been Black Ops(boring)
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:25 pm

Great, Vince played yesterday 2K11, I saw him online...

We only need a confirm by Kenrick the great...
Back to top Go down
Al

Al

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Im in....
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:52 pm

^^thats who you forgot, Bryan^^
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:58 pm

idk if I can be in...my schedule really is tough at the moment. I would want to play, I've played for 4 days now, and its all good. Whatever your choice is.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:29 pm

Vince, you should definitely play. You will be active enough. It's not like you have to play 10 games a week or something. You'll be more than fine.

It would be cool to get Gcity in here and his bad news Bulls.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:45 pm

We are gathering up, c'mon Hrvoje give it a shot.........
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:46 pm

Vince you'll be fine join abuse Mo Will...
Back to top Go down
NYKIA31

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:45 pm

yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo is that a heart beat i hear? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:47 pm

Do you want in Mr. Kia?

I've got verbal commits from:

Vince
Paul
Ante
Bryan
AL
Gcity?
Kellz
Justin?
Kia?

No word yet from Ken, Crax, or Bounce. We should be able to have 12 coaches strong from initial conversations. That would be fantastic. I would love to get all three of the guys I just mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:03 pm

Ante wrote:
Vince you'll be fine join abuse Mo Will...

Mo Will is in LA now.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 4:27 am

Justin, GCitiy and Kia are in, I've talked to Justin...

I know Paul...I see that Mr.Kenrick was on the forum yesterday...
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:13 am

i'm in i guess, only if hrvoje is, without his flair this will all fail
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:25 am

I hope that Hrvoje is leaning towards reviving...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ISBA United Official Thread
Page 1 of 36Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next