ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A possible cure for cancer... crew cancer to be precise...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

A possible cure for cancer... crew cancer to be precise... Empty
PostSubject: A possible cure for cancer... crew cancer to be precise...   A possible cure for cancer... crew cancer to be precise... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:54 am

http://www.2ksports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=276845

Quote :
I got crew working on ps3!

I'm in an Australian Crew and we all changed our PS3 timezone to Pacific U.S time and we get games within 1 minute now.

I read someone did it in American from Middle to either Eastern or Pacific and that's how they get games.

Good going it's not 100% polished but it's great fun now ))))))))))))) i got told by a couple boys they beat the #1 ranked PS3 side today - NBA GANG who hop-stepped cheesed all game and we still beat them, wish i was playing.

edit: and ALL of our losses but 1 have been from the other team quitting in the 3rd qtr???? why we get the loss when we're winning?
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: A possible cure for cancer... crew cancer to be precise...   A possible cure for cancer... crew cancer to be precise... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:56 am

I sent you a PSN message 5 days ago about this...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: A possible cure for cancer... crew cancer to be precise...   A possible cure for cancer... crew cancer to be precise... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:51 pm

let's try it Monday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A possible cure for cancer... crew cancer to be precise...   A possible cure for cancer... crew cancer to be precise... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A possible cure for cancer... crew cancer to be precise...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ISBA League :: LEAGUE LOUNGE :: DUNKIN' DONUTS SECTION-
Jump to: